Friday 6 July 2012

Boat Tripping


On Sunday we took a boat trip out to the Islands.  
It could have been cheesy but it wasn't. 
We had a magical day.  
Fresh air, bright sunshine and water with a slight chill.

A Manta Ray cruised past the boat and a turtle rolled by, raising flipper to wave.
We lunched with a lizard and swam with an enormous blue Wrasse. 

A winding path led though the bush to the look out over Whitehaven beach.
As we walked I could only think how much I love to walk and of all the amazing places I have walked.  Such a simple pleasure.
A short walk but I enjoyed it as much as the perfect view that we reached.

A good day.  Lucky us!






Whitehaven Beach


Layla loved the chugg of the engine and managed a lot of this!


Smiley Girl



A short moment of peace, I closed my eyes and hear the word 'mummy'!






The Blue Wrasse

The way home.



No comments:

Post a Comment