Tuesday 7 August 2012

Surf's up



On Sunday I went to bed feeling totally physically exhausted for the 1st time in a long while
Its a good feeling. 
Quite different to just plain old exhausted.

The reason...
 Becca and I decided it was time to become surf chicks. 

As females we decided it was better to get a lesson rather than assume we knew all about it
 Good plan.  
The waves were big, we played in the white water.

We caught a lot of waves.
We both stood up........briefly.

Last time I tried surfing I got pummelled and had water coming out of my nose for days.
This was much better, I want to try it again.

Prize for cool surf chick has to go to Skye! 

 





Checking conditions.
Small people wondering what is so hard about crawling?




'Where's Rebecca?'

That's a 'big wave' in case you were wondering?!

No comments:

Post a Comment